Digital campaign development involves the following 4 phases:
Phase 1 – Planning:
- Situational Analysis for your business
- Your business needs & goals
- Market research:
- Competitor Analysis
- Value proposition
- Buyer personas & target market segmentation
- To reach your markets, define your:
- Core messaging
- Priority channels to suit your audiences
- Develop a realistic short-to-medium term strategy based on your capacity and available resources
Phase 2 – Analysis:
- Identify target market segments and suitable digital channels for the campaign, such as blogs, video, social media, email marketing, paid advertising etc.
- Develop the integration of digital and traditional elements of the campaign.
- How you will measure success? Establish goals for the campaign such as pages visited, increased engagement, SEO ranking improvements, volume of leads, enquieies & online sales, etc.
Phase 3 – Development:
- Work with your team to ensure that the digital marketing campaign reflects the organisation’s brand & requirements
- Draft the appropriate web content, with particular attention to search engine optimisation
- Design the text, graphics, multimedia and marketing content to be used across the campaign
- Organise testing of the links / web presence / landing pages to ensure delivery of intended effect, and incorporate any agreed amendments.
Phase 4 – Implementation & Control:
- Publish text, graphics, video & marketing content for the campaign in line with your launch schedule
- Monitor the behaviour and engagement on web traffic / social content, using analytics, metrics, tools etc.
- Monitor the engagement and user interactions with different elements to determine performance & success
- Monitor the changes to SEO ranking across a range of search engines and targeted search terms
- Implement any changes in your strategy in light of insights gained by an analysis of the data and metrics.
The resulting strategy will be tailor-made for your business – crafted to suit your needs, resources & workload in order to maximise the benefits for you.